John N. Rodock is a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Washington, D.C. and Falls Church, Virginia offices. Mr. Rodock centers his practice on tax and estate planning for individuals and the representation of tax-exempt organizations. Mr. Rodock advises clients on estate planning, income taxation, estate and gift taxation, trust administration and probate matters, and trust and estate controversies.
As general counsel to several large and small nonprofit organizations, he collaborates with his colleagues at Baker Donelson to provide tax-exempt groups with a broad range of legal services, including matters involving corporate law, employment law, government and other contracts, dispute resolutions, joint ventures, risk management, real estate and leases, employee benefits, intellectual property and tax law.
Mr. Rodock’s work approach is service oriented. He prides himself in being responsive to his clients’ needs and giving every client personal attention. An active member of national and local bar associations, Mr. Rodock has led a number of civic and community nonprofits. He currently serves on the board of the Mary Riley Styles Public Library Foundation and the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1982
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., 1978
- District of Columbia
- Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member – Virginia State Bar
- Divorce Resource Network
- Falls Church Chamber of Commerce
- Falls Church Public Library
- Northern Virginia Senior Alliance
Rate : $$$$