John Rose is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate, Entertainment, Media & Sports and Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practices. While in law school, Mr. Rose served as a legal intern at the Atlanta Hawks, Interscope Records, and Fox Television Stations.
Mr. Rose represents clients in a wide variety of commercial litigation proceedings, business and commercial transactions, entertainment, technology and media law. He counsels these clients on various topics related to business disputes, litigation prevention, crises management as well as non-litigation matters.
Certified in transactional law, Mr. Rose’s transactional experience includes: joint ventures; partnerships; project development; business formation; general corporate and business governance; employment agreements; and service agreements.
As a media attorney, he has negotiated transactions involving various entertainment entities and corporate advertisers. This experience includes drafting, analyzing, and negotiating: content and distribution agreements; production agreements; marketing agreements; event management, photography and concert agreements.
Mr. Rose also has intellectual property experience, representing athletes, recording artists, record companies, television networks, and entertainment production companies on various intellectual property matters. As a litigator, Mr. Rose has experience in state and federal courts as well as mediations across numerous industries including entertainment, media, labor & employment and transportation.
Mr. Rose has represented clients in a range of matters including disputes arising from breach of contracts, shareholder disputes, corporate misappropriation of assets, and intellectual property disputes. In the entertainment and sports industries, he is experienced in representing high profile celebrities in their professional and business ventures, as well as corporations that conduct business in the entertainment and sports industries.
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2018
- Hampton University, Bachelors of Arts, cum laude, 2014
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, Entertainment and Sports Law Section
- American Bar Association, Business Law/Entertainment and Sports Law/Communications Law/ Litigation Section
- Black Entertainment and Sports Lawyers Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
Rate : $$$$