John Russell Campbell is a sports agent and the founding partner of Balch Sports, the firm’s sports and entertainment practice. Russ has more than two decades of experience as a sports agent, representing collegiate football, baseball, and basketball coaches, NFL coaches, and NFL players. Alongside Patrick Strong, Russ has built a practice that serves more than 40 coaches and various entertainment personalities.
Russ is also Chairman of the Litigation, Trial and Appellate Section and represents clients in joint use (pole attachment) work, energy-related litigation, complex commercial litigation, Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) claims, and shoreline/reservoir management, including dam safety.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1991, Dean M. Leigh Harrison Scholar
- Troy University, B.S., 1988, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1991
- Florida, 1991
- Alabama, 1995
- Texas, 2013
- Church of the Highlands
- King’s Home
Rate : $$$