John Scrudato represents and counsels clients on a wide variety of commercial transactions related to intellectual property and technology. He also assists emerging companies on corporate issues, including venture financings, mergers and acquisitions, and other general corporate and strategic matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Scrudato worked closely with numerous technology companies and venture capital firms in a broad range of industries, including additive manufacturing, enterprise software, enterprise hardware, legal technology, and financial technology.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2016
- University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business, M.B.A., 2016
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- A travel services company in the renegotiation of its agreements with a leading global distribution system (“GDS”).
- A law firm in negotiating a commercial agreement with a legal technology services provider.
- A technology company in its acquisition by Nokia for more than U.S. $100 million.
- A well-known investment bank as underwriter of the $332 million initial public offering of an online travel agency.
Rate : $$$