John Sepehri practices in the government affairs practice group at Foley Gardere, where he focuses primarily on state regulatory matters. In the broader governmental affairs realm, Mr. Sepehri has significant experience in matters involving the Texas Legislature, the Office of the Governor of Texas, and with agencies such as the Texas Department of Insurance, Office of the Secretary of State of Texas, and Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner. Mr.
Sepehri also represents lenders and borrowers in the negotiation and documentation of commercial finance transactions.Prior to joining Foley Gardere, John served as general counsel to the Texas Apartment Association and the Office of the Secretary of State of Texas and practiced with other major law firms.
He also clerked for United States District Judge Paul Brown in the Eastern District of Texas. A native Austinite, John is a double graduate of the University of Texas at Austin.
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, (1993), with honors
- Plan II Honors Program, Major
- Columnist, Associate Editor, and Associate Managing Editor, The Daily Texan
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, (1996), with honors
- Recipient, Dean’s Achievement Award (Constitutional Law I)
- Texas (1996)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellow
Rate : $$$