John J. Siciliano’s experience, instincts and good judgement stemming from 40 years of practicing law, enhance his ability to appropriately advise clients in both litigation and employment matters. Major manufacturers turn to John for representation in pharmaceutical, toxic tort, and product liability cases, as well as commercial litigation.
He was appointed and serves as regional trial counsel for a pharmaceutical manufacturer in product liability cases covering a nine state region. His breadth of experience also includes serving as regional trial counsel for a national tire manufacturer in product liability cases in the Midwest and Northeast United States.
John counsels employers on labor and employment issues, and represents clients in Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Ohio Civil Rights Commission (OCRC), National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and arbitration proceedings in his labor and employment practice.
He has extensive experience defending employers in employment discrimination and wrongful discharge actions in both federal and state courts. John also has extensive experience in representing employers in all phases of workers’ compensation proceedings, both administratively and in court, and he has also successfully defended employers in intentional tort cases.
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Detroit, 1978
- B.B.A., with distinction, University of Michigan, 1975
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Ohio, 1978
- United States District Court Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- United States District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- United States District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
Rate : $$$