John Daniel has been a trial lawyer for more than 30 years. John represents businesses and individuals in a wide range of legal disputes with a concentration in business, commercial, and building construction matters.
John is a Charlotte native. He graduated from Myers Park High School in 1972 and from Rhodes College with Honors in 1976. He earned his M.S. and law degrees from American University in Washington, D.C. Following service as an Asst. District Attorney in Charlotte, he has been a general civil litigator for his entire career.
John has served on various local Bar committees. He was the Chairman of the Mecklenburg County Bar Law Library Committee. He has been a member of the Superior Court Civil Rules Committee and the Civil Litigation Section. He has been a member of the Permanent Judicial Commission of the Presbytery of Charlotte and an Elder at First Presbyterian Church of Charlotte.
John has served the Charlotte area YMCA as Board Chairman of the Johnston Memorial Branch and as a member of the Metropolitan Community Development Committee. He is the past President of the Board of Directors of Presbyterian Psychological Services.
John has been recognized by his peers as a top lawyer in the fields of Commercial Litigation, Business Litigation, and Litigation – Construction by inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America and North Carolina Super Lawyers. He has the highest rating offered by the Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory.
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia, 1983 J.D.
- American University, Washington, District of Columbia, 1979 M.S.
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee, 1976 B.A.
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- IR Global Professional Services Network, North Carolina Commercial Litigation Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Litigation Section and Business Law Section
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
Rate : $$$$