John Lomenick is a patent attorney who primarily focuses on drafting and prosecuting patents. He brings experience in performing intellectual property portfolio due diligence, forming freedom to operate opinions, business entity formation, and trademark preparation and prosecution.
J.T.’s experience has included supporting companies with sophisticated technologies in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, wireless technology, data storage, trusted computing, cryptography, distributed ledger technology, blockchain, internet and cloud technologies, artificial intelligence, materials, construction technology, and consumer products.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, J.T. practiced as a patent attorney at another private practice firm in Denver.
- Preparation and Prosecution
- Patent portfolio development and management
- Domestic and international patent preparation and prosecution
- Standards-related patents
- Opinions and Counseling
- Patent infringement and validity analysis
- Non-infringement/invalidity opinions
- Product design counseling
- Patent Licensing and Due Diligence
- Strategic patent acquisitions
- Product clearances
- IP due diligence
- Telecommunications, wireless technology, data storage, trusted computing, cryptography, distributed ledger technology, blockchain, artificial intelligence, internet and cloud technologies.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- University of Mississippi, B.S. in Computer Science
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- The Richard S. Linn, American Inn of Court, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$