Mr. John Murray is a partner in the Atlanta office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. He is experienced in all areas of labor and employment litigation, as well as employee benefits litigation and related areas. He has tried numerous cases before the state and federal courts, administrative agencies, and private arbitrators.
Mr. Murray also has extensive experience in complex litigation. He has handled more than a dozen class action and representative action lawsuits involving issues ranging from age, race, and sex discrimination to ERISA compliance, and has represented employers in EEOC pattern and practice litigation as well.
- J.D., Washington and Lee University School of Law (1985)
- Note & Comment Editor, Washington & Lee Law Review
- B.A., University of Virginia (1981)
- History & Economics (double major), with distinction
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First, Second, Sixth, Seventh and Eleventh Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Middle and Northern Districts of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
Rate : $$$