John K. Tomes represents clients in commercial real estate transactions, including all facets of financing, acquisition, and disposition. John has experience representing corporate clients in the acquisition and disposition of real property for health care, industrial, and retail projects as well as regional and national lenders with real estate secured lending for multifamily, homebuilder, health care, and retail ventures.
John also handles the real property aspects pertaining to corporate transactions and advises real estate companies on corporate matters.
- University of Georgia (J.D. summa cum laude 2017; Articles Editor, Georgia Law Review); Harvard University (A.B. 2013)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Flowers Foods to acquire Canyon Bakehouse for $205 million
- Adecco Group acquires General Assembly Space, Inc. for $412.5 million
- Wells Fargo provides $60 million construction loan in Milpitas, California
- Wells Fargo provides $215 million term loan secured by 10 industrial properties.
Rate : $$$$