Mr. John Draskovic is a Senior Partner with the law firm of MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton LLP, a member of the firm’s Litigation and Labor Departments, and Chairman of the firm’s Workers’ Compensation Group. Selected for inclusion in the publication Best Lawyers in America for Workers’ Compensation Law (2018).
Mr. Draskovic practices exclusively in the areas of civil litigation and workers’ compensation. His litigation practice consists primarily of defending insurance carriers and businesses from all variety of claims.
He has tried cases in both the state and federal courts. His employment practice includes representing carriers and self-insured employers in workers’ compensation and other employment related claims, including claims before the EEOC and PHRC.
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Third Circuit, 1984
- J.D., Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law – Ada, Ohio, 1984
- B.S., Youngstown State University – Youngstown, Ohio, 1981
Memberships & Associations:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Past Member, Board of Directors Erie County Bar Association
- Past Chairman, Erie County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section
- Erie Claims Association
Rate : $$$