Brookwood Village 569Homewood 35209 AL US
Bill has practiced law for over 40 years in the areas of taxation, business, estates, and white collar criminal defense. He has been recognized by Chambers USA and Best Lawyers in America®.
- Very favorably resolved substantial corporate opportunity litigation on behalf of minority shareholder plaintiff.
- Represented individual before IRS and FBI accused of “structuring” bank deposits so as to avoid currency transaction reporting requirements: no indictment, charges dismissed.
- Represented two former HealthSouth executives (not Mr. Scrushy) who were indicted separately, one of whom was acquitted on all counts after a month-long jury trial; the other’s indictment was dismissed with prejudice.
- Represented multiple bank officials targeted by Office of Comptroller of the Currency and U. S. Justice Department. All cases closed without indictment.
- Represented brokers before S.E.C., FINRA and FBI, and conducted Sarbanes-Oxley corporate internal investigation for public Fortune 500 corporation.
- Resolved favorably two U.S. Tax Court cases.
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney John William Rose Jr. & Butler - Snow can handle?
Butler - Snow can handle cases related to laws concerning Tax, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Butler - Snow located?
How much would it cost to hire Butler - Snow?
John William Rose Jr. lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John William Rose Jr. reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John William Rose Jr. lawyer profile listing.