Jon W. Finger’s practice focuses on private equity and corporate transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings and corporate governance initiatives. Jon’s client base includes private equity funds, independent sponsors, venture capital funds, mezzanine finance funds, and companies in mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, minority investments, private placements, venture capital and growth equity transactions.
His clients and representative transactions involve a diverse scope of industries including health care and pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, technology, telecommunications and financial services.
- Represented private managed hosting company in connection with its disposition to a private company.
- Represented private equity firm in connection with its acquisition of a supplier to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Represented private equity firm in connection with its disposition of printing consumables manufacturing company.
- Represented private equity firm in connection with its add-on acquisition of supplier to pharmaceutical portfolio company.
- Represented private company in connection with its acquisition of stock of subsidiary of public company engaged in clean energy project.
- Represented private IT consulting services company in connection with its acquisition by an international business consulting firm.
- Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management, MBA, 2000
- Pepperdine University School of Law, JD, cum laude, 2000
- University of Arizona, BS, 1996
Admissions : Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$$