Jon Ebner represents US and international companies in a variety of commercial disputes. Prior to joining the Firm, Jon worked as in-house counsel for an insurance company in Germany for four years, working closely with European companies facing various liabilities in the US market.
Jon advises multinational companies on a wide range of commercial matters, including breach of contract, products liability and insurance disputes. His clients include top companies in the manufacturing, real estate, finance and insurance industries.
- Washington University School of Law (JD) (2002)
- Truman State University (BA Political Science and German) (1998)
- Illinois~United States (2007)
- Missouri~United States (2002)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Illinois Bar Foundation – Member
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a German supplier in a breach of contract dispute with a major auto manufacturer.
- Won a seven-figure jury verdict on behalf of a client in a post-acquisition dispute.
- Successfully defended a broker in a commercial defamation case.
- Defended a German material manufacturer in US class actions.
Rate : $$$