Jon Nomura’s practice is devoted to the representation of institutional lenders in connection with single-lender and syndicated construction, bridge and term loans for all asset types, including retail, industrial, multifamily and mixed-use, as well as for senior living facilities, medical office buildings and student housing projects.
Representative Matters :
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with a more than $100 million portfolio of nine term loans for multifamily properties, all cross-collateralized and cross-defaulted and each swapped at closing.
- Counseled an institutional lender as administrative agent in connection with an approximately $75 million construction loan for a multifamily housing project.
- Advised an institutional lender in connection with an approximately $50 million construction loan for a skilled nursing facility to a borrower with a RIDEA structure.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with an approximately $10 million TILC loan for an assisted living/memory care facility, where significant risks associated with the CHOW were not scheduled to occur until several months after loan closing.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Pathfinder, Leadership Council for Legal Diversity
- Member and Past Chair, Orange County Coalition for Diversity in the Law
- Member, Marketing and Business Development Committee, Troutman Sanders Orange County
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2012
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., 2009
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$