Jonas Jarvholm is a member of the Chemical and Pharmaceutical, and Mechanical Technologies (including Medical Device and Ornamental Design), practice teams in the firm’s Patents Group.
Jonas drafts and prosecutes patent applications and prepares patentability and non-infringement opinions, both domestically and internationally, covering chemical, mechanical, design, pharmaceutical, nanotechnology, and medical technologies.
He also has experience with Post Grant Review (PGR) proceedings. He is licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Jonas has patent and research experience in chemistry, pharmaceuticals, polymer science, materials science, surface science, and nanotechnology.
During his doctoral and postdoctoral studies, Jonas developed technologies and materials for nanotechnology applications. He produced and transferred molecular-sized patterns of discotic organic molecules into semiconductor surfaces using etch processes.
He also developed materials and procedures for thermochemical nanopatterning of thermo-responsive materials using atomic force microscopy (AFM).
Professional Activities :
- Georgia State IP Law Society
- State Bar of Georgia, Intellectual Property Section
- Swedish American Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Georgia State University College of Law (J.D. 2013), Recipient, Intellectual Property Scholarship, 2010
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Ph.D., organic chemistry, 2007), Recipient, GT NanoScience Technology Research Fellowship, 2004
- Shorter College (B.S., chemistry, 2002)
ADMISSIONS : Georgia, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$$