Jonathan C. Adams is the Managing Partner of Fragomen Process Advisory, a team of process improvement consultants who engage with clients to optimize processes and functions within the global mobility space.
The team leverages process improvement methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma, project management and change management to address specific client challenges and otherwise remove obstacles hindering productivity and an excellent employee experience.
These services are a natural extension of the firm’s core immigration services and an essential part of risk mitigation and compliance. The team also facilitates collaboration with Fragomen’s internal practice groups and resources (such as technology, analytics and knowledge) to proactively help Fragomen teams and firm clients create more efficient mobility and immigration programs.
Jonathan was the architect of the firm’s Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO), which strategically provides firm-wide support and consulting on project management best practices, tools and processes.
Jonathan also sits on the firm’s EPMO Board, which ensures the execution of firm strategy and promotes organizational change.
Jonathan has extensive experience representing major multinational corporations in all areas of employment-based immigration as well as corporate immigration program design, risk management and mergers and acquisitions.
This gives him a unique and knowledgeable perspective on problem solving, improvement initiatives and strategic program management.
Jonathan is trained as a Lean Certified Agent, Six Sigma Green Belt and Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Led engagements with Fortune 100 clients and their mobility-related service providers (e.g., relocation, tax, immigration) and stakeholders (e.g., mobility, talent acquisition, legal and HR teams) to optimize overall program value and ensure an enhanced employee experience.
- Created an Introduction to Lean as well as an Employee UX Simulation for the mobility space.
- Counseled major multinational companies on all aspects of corporate immigration law through assimilations and dissolutions throughout the world.
- Counseled start-up companies on all aspects of employment-based immigration from business conception through IPO and stock exchange listing.
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 1995
- Brooklyn College | B.A., 1992, cum laude
Bar Admissions: New York, Pennsylvania, District of Columbia, New Jersey
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association, The Pennsylvania Society
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, 2008 to 2010
- Former Member, The Union League of Philadelphia
- Former Member, America-Israel Chamber of Commerce, 2009 to 2010
- Former Member, Chilean & American Chamber of Commerce, 2010
Rate : $$$$