During law school, Mr.Jonathan Baird Vivona focused his coursework on corporate law, bankruptcy and creditor’s rights. Mr. Vivona obtained a part-time position with a bankruptcy firm during his third year of law school in 2010 before graduating from George Mason University.
Mr. Vivona continued to work in private bankruptcy practice for four years as an associate attorney before starting his own law firm. Mr. Vivona is experienced with the filing and prosecution of Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases. Mr. Vivona also has expertise and experience civil litigation, and is a zealous advocate for his clients.
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- George Mason University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate, Corporate and Securities Law Concentration (2011)
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics (2005)
Rate : $$$$