Jonathan Brockman is a practicing Georgia attorney whose practice is dedicated exclusively to representing individuals injured or killed by the negligence of others.
He has practiced as an injury lawyer for over 25 years. Mr. Brockman has earned a reputation as a skilled trial attorney. He has successfully tried injury cases at his personal injury law firm in metro Atlanta, Carrollton, Cumming, Fayetteville, Alpharetta and throughout the state of Georgia.
He also practices in Federal court and has successfully litigated cases in the Northern and Southern District Courts of Georgia.
Atlanta attorney Jon Brockman provides quality legal representation for individuals who have been injured in an auto or truck accident. We also specialize in premises liability. As trial lawyers, we fully prepare to take your case to trial if necessary.
Mr. Brockman handles a variety of negligence cases as an Atlanta area attorney involving automobile collisions, trucking collisions, aggravated liability injury collisions, premises liability, slip and fall, dog bites, foreign objects in food, contaminated food, defective products, as well as job injury claims. He has successfully pursued these claims for his clients against individuals, employers, insurance companies and some of the largest corporations in the United States.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, 1990
- University of Louisville, BA 1986
- State Bar of Georgia, 1990
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- Champion member Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Member, Board of Directors, Leadership Forsyth, Cumming, Georgia; 2016 to present
- Executive Board Member, Boy Scouts of America, Etowah District, Northeast Georgia Council; 2016 to present
- Chairman, Local School Council, Liberty Middle School, Cumming, Georgia; 2016 to present
Rate : $$$