Jonathan J. Carlone is an associate in the Corporate Department and a member of the Private Funds Group. Prior to joining Proskauer, Jonathan was an associate in the Investment Management practice group at K&L Gates LLP, where he advised private investment entities, registered investment companies, and investment advisers on regulatory and compliance matters.
While attending Boston College Law School, Jonathan interned in the legal department of Citibank London, working in Securities and Fund Services and Treasury and Trade Solutions, and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable John J. McConnell, Jr., United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2014
- Note Editor, International & Comparative Law Review, 2013 – 2014
- George Mason University, B.A., 2010
Admissions & Qualifications : Massachusetts
- Member, Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar
- Museum Council, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Rate : $$$