At a very young age, Mr. Jonathan D’Agostino’s father, Anthony D’Agostino lost his leg in a construction accident while he was operating a bulldozer on a job site. Many years later, in 1990, Jonathan D’Agostino started D’Agostino & Associates as a firm dedicated to fighting for the rights of the Injured.
The firm specialized in accident cases and over the next twenty-five years, grew to a team of forty trained individuals with a common mission to get the injured everything they deserve. Over the years, Mr. D’Agostino expanded the services to include social security disability, medical malpractice and nursing home neglect matters.
Offices were opened in Brooklyn, Manhattan and throughout New Jersey. Newsworthy cases the firm handled appeared on CNN, ABC, FOX, on major radio stations and in major Newspaper publications throughout the New York/New Jersey area.
Mr. D’Agostino has assembled a team takes pride in treating clients, not like file #s, but like injury victims who have access to the firm 24/7. Over the past twenty-five years, Mr. D’Agostino has personally negotiated tens of millions of dollars in case settlements and has represented tens of thousands of injured people.
Mr. D’Agostino has remained married to his high school sweetheart, has three children, and is proud that his son, Jon Ryan recently graduated from Law School and has joined the firm. His oldest daughter, Jenna is in her second year of law school.
- Staten Island Academy (1982’)
- Skidmore College (B.A. 1986’)
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1989’)
- New York State Courts, Federal Courts – Eastern District of New York, Southern District of New York, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Supreme Court of New Jersey, Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Richmond County Bar Association, NYS Trial Lawyers Association, Staten Island Trial Lawyers Association, Staten Island Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$