Jonathan H. Davidi is an associate in Venable’s Commercial Litigation and Product Liability and Mass Torts Practices. He has been a member of multiple trial teams that fought complex disputes, and has helped obtain various favorable rulings before trial.
Jonathan graduated from UC Hastings, where he was a national champion in mock trial, and one of the nation’s top advocates. He graduated cum laude, and was a member of the UC Hastings Honor Society.
- Defending a pharmaceutical company in numerous cases pending nationwide alleging injuries resulting from receipt of a vaccine
- Defending a national car rental company against alleged products liability and general negligence claims
- Defending a business owner against claims of breach of contract and partnership agreement.
- J.D. cum laude University of California, Hastings College of the Law 2018
- B.A. San Diego State University 2015
Bar Admissions : California
Rate : $$$$