Jonathan J. Fagan focuses on several areas of patent law, including litigation and client counseling in the mechanical and electrical industries. He has experience taking depositions, writing motions, drafting opinions, and appearing in court.
Jonathan has a technical background in mechanical engineering and has also worked with various electrical and automotive technologies. While in law school, Jonathan served as a law clerk with in-house patent counsel at Bridgestone Corporation, where he helped prepare litigation materials and evaluate design patent clearance opinions.
He also served as the editor-in-chief for Volume 66 of the Case Western Reserve Law Review. Prior to law school, he worked as a project engineer in the automotive parts manufacturing industry, managing and designing various manufacturing processes.
- Case Western Reserve Law School J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Pensacola Christian College B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2012
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
Professional Activities :
- International Trade Commission Trial Lawyers’ Association
Rate : $$$$