Jonathan Freilich focuses on construction law and complex commercial litigation. He represents owners, contractors, and design professionals to resolve design and construction disputes quickly and effectively.
Before joining Schiff Hardin, Jonathan was an associate at a top construction law firm. Before focusing on construction law, he represented victims of asbestos-related diseases in personal injury litigation.
- Successfully representing owners in international arbitrations arising out of the construction of large scale industrial building facilities.
- Successfully representing a building owner in a dispute against the building’s architect.
- Litigating delay claims, claims related to construction defects, and mechanic’s lien claims on behalf of construction contractors.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of Michigan, B.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Lawyers for the Creative Arts
Rate : $$$