Jonathan H. Gregor represents commercial defendants in litigation involving breach of contract, misrepresentation, misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of fiduciary duty, antitrust and other business torts.
He also has extensive experience representing commercial manufacturing, health care, pharmaceutical, banking, finance and accounting clients in federal and state courts throughout the country.
Jonathan currently focuses his practice on defending pharmaceutical manufacturers and other corporate clients in products liability, tort and negligence litigation throughout the United States.
Jonathan has received a rating from Martindale-Hubbell that indicates he has reached the height of professional excellence and has been recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 1993
- B.S., University of Kansas, 1990
- B.A., with honors, University of Kansas, 1990
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
Rate : $$$$