Prior to joining Cunningham Swaim, Jonathan Hembree worked with the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, where he tried numerous cases to verdict. His experience in the City Attorney’s office taught him not only how to be quick on his feet, but also how to artfully navigate jury trials.
And Jonathan’s unique experience extends well beyond the courtroom. Not many lawyers can say that they drive a food bank truck in their spare time, but Jonathan’s desire to serve his community has literally put him behind the wheel for M.E.N.D., a charity organization based in Pacoima, California, that distributes food to thousands of needy families and homeless persons each month.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- University of California, Davis School of Law, Davis, California, J.D. – 2010
- University of California-Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, B.A. – 2006
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$