Jonathan T. Hoffman is an experienced family law attorney handling a wide range of domestic relations matters including divorce, support, custody, equitable distribution, prenuptial/postnuptial agreements and protection from abuse actions. His practice also consists of tax-related issues in complex support and equitable distribution matters.
Jonathan is a frequent speaker and author on such topics as taxation and divorce, ethics in family law matters, divorce over 50, the judicial interview of children in custody litigation and family law practice management.
Jonathan earned his law degree and LL.M in taxation from Villanova University School of Law. He earned his undergraduate degree in history and political science at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Villanova University School of Law, LL.M., 2012
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 2002
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania; New Jersey
- Montgomery Bar Association’s Family Law Section, Vice Chair
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Council Member
- Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America- Delaware Valley Chapter, Board Member
Rate : $$$$