South College Street 301Charlotte 28202 NC US
Jonathan Nugent is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough in its Charlotte office.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, JD (1996)
- Honorable Society of Kings Inns, Barrister-at-Law, with honors (1991)
- University College Dublin, BCL, with honors (1989)
- North Carolina
- New York
- Experience in real estate, real estate finance, structured finance, taxation and bankruptcy law
- Experience in finance transactions, representing national and regional clients in all aspects of commercial lending, as well as complex real estate, mezzanine finance and equity investments
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Jonathan J. Nugent & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Jonathan J. Nugent lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jonathan J. Nugent reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jonathan J. Nugent lawyer profile listing.