Jonathan Bing is a Principal in the New York City and Albany, New York, offices of Jackson Lewis P.C. He is also Co-Leader of the firm’s Government Relations Practice Group. Mr. Bing represents clients in a broad range of advocacy including advancing legislation in the New York State Legislature and New York City Council; securing funding from State and City budgets for non-profit organizations.
Representative clients include the publisher of the most successful video game of all time, the trade association for the Broadway theatre industry, and several nonprofits including the largest provider of services for domestic violence victims in New York City; the pioneer of the consumer directed personal assistant home care worker industry in New York, and the organization which created the first senior center in the nation dedicated to technology.
Mr. Bing also handles hospitality matters for clients ranging from national hotel and restaurant chains to local eateries and bars. He appears on liquor licensing and related matters before community boards, city agencies, and New York State Liquor Authority hearing officers and commissioners.
- LIM College, LL.D. (Hon), 2009
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1992
Professional Associations and Activities:
- American Bar Association, Member of Standing Committee on Gun Violence
- Association for a Better New York, Member of Steering Committee
- Citizens Crime Commission of NYC, Member of Lawyers Council
- New York City Bar Association, Member of Committee on Restaurants and Hospitality
Rate : $$$$