Mr. Jonathan Steszewski’s core practice areas are residential and commercial real estate transactions, complex commercial leases, business acquisitions, and real estate, business, and construction financing. Additionally, he focuses on estate planning, probate, community association general matters, corporate and business organization, and medical and dental office acquisitions.
Mr. Steszewski’s greatest professional accomplishment was drafting, negotiating, and closing a multimillion dollar construction loan for one of the largest Hispanic owned homebuilders in the nation which helped pave the way for an economic recovery for parts of South Florida.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D. 2012
- Florida International University, B.A., 2008, Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar, 2013
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Cuban American Bar Association
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT : I Believe Children’s Bereavement Camp Counselor 2016 – Present
Rate : $$$$