Jonathan D. Mutch is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. More than a decade of experience in large loss insurance. Was lead counsel in the matter of Tocci v. Commonwealth Insurance Company in which the Appeals Court of Massachusetts recently affirmed judgment for our client, Commonwealth, based on the faulty workmanship exclusion in a builders risk policy.
Serves as a National coordinating counsel on sprinkler engineering design claims for one of our largest clients.
CFS Logistics, Inc. v. American Motorists Insurance Company, et. al., No. C.A. 12-217, R.I. Superior Court, Kent County (August 15, 2012). Represented American Motorists in a coverage dispute under an inland marine policy. The plaintiff alleged a covered loss during transit to a multi-million dollar piece of military equipment. Obtained an order from the bench dismissing plaintiff’s allegations under Rule 12(b)(6) and separate and final judgment dismissing American Motorists from the litigation.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., (1996)
- Principia College, B.A., (1990)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- Director, Federal Bar Association, Massachusetts
- Co-Chair, AIPLA Moot Court Committee, Boston Patent Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Rate : $$$$