Jonathan Ozner is a Partner in the Firm’s Capital Markets Practice. He represents issuers, private equity sponsors and underwriters in a wide range of securities offerings, including initial public offerings, follow-on and secondary equity offerings, offerings of high yield and investment grade debt securities, acquisition financing transactions and exchange and tender offers.
Jonathan also advises clients on ongoing public reporting, compliance and corporate governance matters. He represents clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, energy, telecommunications, real estate and consumer products.
Representative transactions on which Jonathan has worked include:
- Gates Industrial Corporation in its $841 million NYSE IPO
- Acushnet Holdings Corp., owner of Titleist and FootJoy golf brands, in its $378 million NYSE IPO
- Blackstone and its portfolio companies, including Gates Global, DJO Global, Ascend Learning and APX Group, in notes offerings and other financing transactions
- Twenty-First Century Fox in financing of spin off related to its $52.4 billion sale to Disney
- Underwriters in the $577 million NASDAQ IPO of CommScope, as well as secondary offerings by an affiliate of Carlyle and multiple secured and unsecured bond offerings
- Team Health in a high yield bond offering to finance its acquisition of IPC Healthcare and Team Health in its sale to Blackstone
- Tesoro and its master limited partnership affiliate, Tesoro Logistics LP, in various debt offerings, including acquisition financing transactions
- Underwriters in multiple bond offerings, including Euro, Formosa and Sterling bonds, as well as exchange and tender offers, by Pfizer
- Hovnanian Enterprises in multiple financing transactions, including secured and unsecured high yield offerings and exchange and tender offers
- Leading investment banks such as J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch in high yield, investment grade, equity and equity-linked offerings for companies such as Ascent Resources Utica, Barminco, EQT Corp., First Horizon, Linn Energy, MEG Energy, Noble Energy, SandRidge, Swift Transportation, WPX Energy and Zachry Holdings
Jonathan received his B.A. from Duke University in 2004, and his J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2007, where he was named a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. He is admitted to practice in New York.
- Columbia Law School, 2007 J.D.
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Duke University, 2004 B.A.
Admissions : New York 2008
Rate : $$$$