In addition, Mr. Jonathan R. Geisen has extensive experience in the areas of commercial lending and finance, equipment leasing, commercial real estate and technology law. His practice has historically focused on representation of closely-held businesses, but he has also been counsel to public companies and venture capitalists.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Birmingham-Southern College, B.S., cum laude
Representative Matters :
- Represented a publicly-traded metals recycling company in connection with various acquisitions and other operational matters.
- Represented a Fortune 100 financial company in connection with negotiation of various software licenses, intellectual property agreements and ancillary documents.
- Represented a wholly-owned subsidiary of a publicly traded corporation in connection with the acquisition of various metals recycling facilities throughout the Southeast, with the aggregate purchase price exceeding $32 million.
- Represented a publicly traded real estate investment trust in connection with numerous sale/leaseback and loan transactions involving various hospitals, medical office buildings and outpatient centers throughout the United States.
Rate : $$$