Jonathan R. Weiss is of counsel in the firm’s Litigation Practice and resident in the Miami office. He is an accomplished litigator and trial lawyer, focusing on complex commercial litigation before state and federal courts, including all manner of contract disputes, construction litigation, premises liability, product liability and cybersecurity litigation.
Jonathan has a particular focus in the area of real estate litigation, representing REITs, developers, commercial property owners and management companies in landlord/tenant, contract and construction disputes.
Prior to joining Squire Patton Boggs, Jonathan was a partner at Florida’s fourth largest defense firm. Jonathan is actively involved in coaching the University of Miami School of Law Moot Court Board in national competitions for appellate advocacy.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Young Lawyer Division of Florida Bar
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
- American Civil Liberties Union
- University of Miami School of Law, Order of Barristers
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2008
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2005
Rate : $$$