Jonathan G. Rector focuses his practice in the area of labor and employment. He advises clients and human resources organizations throughout the State of Texas on a variety of labor and employment issues including: Wrongful terminations, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) investigations, Wage and hour issues, Traditional labor arbitrations. During law school, he served as the assistant articles editor of the Oklahoma Law Review.
- J.D., The University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2011
- B.A., University of Texas, Dallas, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas
Rate : $$$$