Jonathan A. Ross advises new and existing real estate, credit fund and hedge fund managers regarding closed-end, open-end and hybrid fund launches in a range of strategies.Jonathan’s deep familiarity with all aspects of his clients’ businesses, developed through years of relationship-building, as well as his ability to guide complex documents and questions through a client’s internal processes, make him a valuable partner to sophisticated fund sponsors.
He also helps clients navigating the challenges of succession in leadership, assisting with the re-drafting of key documents and in negotiations with investors.
- Counsels fund managers on “upper-tier” arrangements and transactions.
- Represents private equity and hedge fund sponsors.
- Advises sovereign wealth funds and endowments.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2009
- B.A., Duke University, magna cum laude, 2006
- District of Columbia
- New York
Rate : $$$