Jonathan Farrokhnia is an associate in the Firm’s Dallas office, where he advises mainly on corporate and securities matters. Mr. Farrokhnia focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance, corporate governance, and other transactional matters.
He frequently represents issuers in private and public securities offerings, private equity firms in the purchase and sale of portfolio companies, and public companies in securities law compliance and corporate governance issues.
- Duke University School of Law (J.D.) (2013)
- Tulane University (BSM summa cum laude) (2010)
Admissions : Texas~United States (2013)
Professional Associations and Memberships : State Bar of Texas – Member
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented the sellers in the USD 489 million acquisition of an exchange-traded fund provider.
- Represented a private equity firm in its USD 93 million stock acquisition of an international fabric manufacturer.
- Represented a publicly traded REIT in its USD 150 million at-the-market common stock offering.
- Represented a private equity seller in the USD 163 million acquisition of a multinational insurance services company.
- Represented a publicly traded bank with respect to its USD 48 million acquisition of a private bank.
Rate : $$$