Jonathan Ziss is a partner in Goldberg Segalla’s Philadelphia office. He chairs the firm’s Management and Professional Liability Practice Group, chairs the firm’s Aviation Litigation Practice Group, and is a member of its Commercial Litigation and Cybersecurity Practice Groups.
Jonathan devotes much of his practice to the representation of professionals, including accountants, attorneys, bankers, design professionals, insurance agents/brokers, directors and officers, and fiduciaries, in administrative and civil proceedings.
He counsels and defends not-for-profit entities including homeowners’ associations, faith-based organizations, and others, in management liability litigation as well as non-litigated disputes.
Jonathan also counsels clients and litigates, arbitrates, and mediates commercial disputes in a wide range of industries, from healthcare to hospitality. In addition, as a member of the firm’s cyber incident response team, he manages compliance and loss mitigation campaigns in the aftermath of data breaches.
- American Bar Association: Member, Tort and Insurance Practice Section, Aviation Litigation Committee
- Professional Liability Defense Federation (PLDF): Immediate-Past President
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS): Past Chair, PLUS Mid-Atlantic Steering Committee
- Defense Research Institute: Member, Aviation Law Leadership Committee
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., 1981
Rate : $$$