Jonathan B. Turpin is an associate in the Chicago office of Locke Lord LLP where he focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation. His practice focuses primarily on pharmaceutical patent-infringement actions under the Hatch-Waxman Amendments to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Prior to joining Locke Lord, Jon worked as an associate at a boutique commercial litigation firm in Indianapolis, Indiana, where he represented Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, business owners, and insurers in a wide range of business litigation matters including fiduciary liability, partnership disputes, and contract disputes in both federal and state courts.
He also has experience representing attorneys and other professionals in malpractice, ethics, and licensing matters. While in law school, Jon interned for Judge Tanya Walton Pratt of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
- Associate, Hoover Hull Turner LLP, Indianapolis, Indiana (2014-2016)
- Tenant Assistance Project – Supervised project in which law students advise and represent tenants facing eviction
- J.D., magna cum laude, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Psychology and Zoology, Miami University, 2010
- Illinois, 2017
- Indiana, 2014
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$