Jonathan offers practical and experienced guidance as to Pennsylvania and federal regulatory and reimbursement law to health care providers. He has long and considerable experience in the workings of government-regulated health care private and public providers and deep knowledge of the organic law and regulations that define the present marketplace.
He has long-standing relationships with key regulators and leaders and has an active fluency with the practices and policies of the Departments of Health, Insurance, Drug and Alcohol Programs, Aging and Human Services.
His clients reflect a broad array of providers, payers and their associations, including:
- National and regional behavioral health managed care organizations.
- Behavioral health hospitals, health systems and outpatient providers.
- County behavioral health programs and human services agencies.
- Individual and groups of doctors and other licensed professionals before the professional licensing boards.
- Home health and home care agencies.
Jonathan approach is one of full and realistic mutual examination of the issues, candid communication and timely problem solving.He is scrupulously honest and forthright and always civil to friend and foe. He focuses on relationships and on resolving differences through negotiation and advocacy in, if necessary, administrative tribunals and in the courts.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 1970
- Williams College, B.A., 1967, cum laude
- Founding master, James S. Bowman American Inn of Court
Rate : $$$