Jonathan focuses his practice on counseling, enforcement, and litigation matters concerning trademarks, trade dress, domain names, copyrights, advertising, sweepstakes, and promotions.
He represents clients in a broad range of industries (including apparel, consumer products, media and entertainment, pharmaceuticals, software, and technology) in federal courts throughout the country, as well as before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and in UDRP proceedings.
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Council, First Decade Committee
- JD, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, cum laude, Chief Articles Editor, Ohio State Entrepreneurial Business Law Journal, 2011
- BA, University of Kentucky, magna cum laude, 2007
Rate : $$$