Jonathan Warren Evans works at Jonathan W. Evans & Associates. As experienced Los Angeles Securities Attorneys, we represent individuals, trusts, IRAs, pension plans, and estates in securities arbitration cases against stockbrokers, brokerage firms, and investment advisors.
Our goal is to recover as much of the client’s losses as the specific facts of the case and the law allow. Our Firm takes pride in having represented numerous aggrieved investors who have suffered substantial economic loss as a result of one or more of the various types of broker misconduct:
- Failure to Supervise the Activity of a Customer Account
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Failure of the Brokerage Firm to Adequately Supervise the Broker
- Purchase of inappropriate including annuities, variable life insurance and other securities.
- Churning of an Account
- Hedge Fund Losses
Jurisdictions Attorney is Licensed in:
- All California State and Federal Courts
- NASD Securities Arbitration in California and other states.
Colleges Attended, Degree & Year Graduated:
- University of California, Berkeley, A.B. Degree June 1971
- Southwestern University School of Law, J.D. Degree June 1975
Professional Memberships & Achievements:
- California State Bar; Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
Rate : $$$