Mr. Jonathan T. Woy’s practice is dedicated to the defense of product liability matters involving industrial, medical, and consumer products. He has experience in every stage of the litigation process and is adept at handling litigation in state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Prior to joining Gibbons, Mr. Woy was an associate at a large, Philadelphia-based law firm where he handled products liability, bad faith and extra-contractual liability, and premises liability matters.
During law school, Mr. Woy served on the Executive Board of the Temple Law Moot Court Honor Society and was a Research Editor of the Temple International and Comparative Law Journal. In 2014, he was a finalist in the I. Herman Stern Moot Court Competition and was inducted into the Order of the Barristers for excellence in oral advocacy and brief writing.
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Research Editor, Temple International and Comparative Law Journal
- Executive Board Member, Temple Moot Court Honor Society
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania(B.S., cum laude)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
Rate : $$$