Joni L. Ostler is Of Counsel in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where her practice focuses on securities litigation and counseling, including the defense of companies and their directors and officers in class actions, derivative lawsuits, and M&A litigation.
She is experienced with internal investigations and in defending companies and individuals in government investigations and enforcement proceedings involving allegations of insider trading, securities fraud, violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and reporting violations. Joni also counsels clients regarding director and officer indemnification issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Joni practiced general commercial litigation at Holland & Hart in Salt Lake City. She also clerked for Chief Justice Warren W. Matthews of the Alaska Supreme Court.
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 2002
- B.S., University of Utah, 1997
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Utah
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
Rate : $$$