Joo Cha Webb litigates a variety of claims in the areas of commercial litigation, products liability, environmental and toxic tort. She has experience defending against a wide range of catastrophic personal injury claims as well as breach of contract claims, and has defended clients from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies around the United States.
Joo’s toxic tort practice includes defense of energy companies, manufacturers, and distributors of a variety of consumer and commercial products against claims involving benzene, organic solvents, silica, aluminum, lead, formaldehyde, and various other substances.
Joo’s prior experience includes defense of hotels and travel and tour companies against claims and preparation of travel documents including waivers and contracts.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Boston College Law School Alumni Association
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 2007
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2002, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$