Mr. Jordan M. Asch focuses his practice on environmental litigation. He has represented clients in State and Federal cases involving the New Jersey Spill Compensation and Control Act, as well as the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (“CERCLA”). He also assists clients across various industries with regulatory compliance and enforcement issues.
He has worked with environmental consultants and technical experts to investigate and remediate contaminated sites, and to prosecute and defend potentially responsible parties. Mr. Asch has additional experience counseling individual, corporate, and non-profit clients with land use applications, in bankruptcy court, in matters under the Consumer Fraud Act, and in transactional settings.
- Vermont Law School (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Head Notes Editor, Vermont Journal of Environmental Law
- University of Colorado at Boulder (B.A.)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$