Jordan R. Bailey is an associate in Venable’s Regulatory Practice Group in Washington, DC. He counsels clients on variety of regulatory compliance and enforcement matters, with an emphasis on U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) issues.
Jordan graduated from the Georgetown University Law Center. While in law school, he was a legal intern for the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), where he assisted with Executive Order 12866 review of proposed and final federal regulations.
Jordan served as a law clerk for both the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary and the Brennan Center for Justice, where he performed research and analysis regarding proposed legislation and administrative rulemakings.
Jordan also served as a student advocate in Georgetown Law’s Federal Legislation and Administrative Clinic. Prior to attending law school, Jordan worked as a legislative aide for Rep. Terri A. Sewell. He primarily focused on environmental, immigration, postal, and social welfare issues.
- Law Clerk, United States Senate Judiciary Committee, Subcommittee on the Constitution
- Legal Intern, White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
- Legislative Aide, United States House of Representatives, Office of Representative Terri Sewell (D-AL)
- J.D. Georgetown University Law Center 2016
- B.A. Political Science magna cum laude The University of Alabama at Birmingham 2012
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, Maryland
Rate : $$$