Jordan S. Joachim is a litigation associate in the firm’s New York office. He focuses on white collar defense and investigations and complex civil litigation, including contract, securities, trade secret, and privacy-related litigation. Mr. Joachim also advises clients on issues relating to cybersecurity, data privacy, and trade secrets.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A., 2012
Judicial Clerkship : Hon. Joel M. Flaum, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, 2015 – 2016
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Representation of companies, officers, and directors in securities class actions.
- Advising professional sports entities on cyber security issues.
- Representation of a political committee in an investigation by the Chief Enforcement Counsel of the New York State Board of Elections and related litigation.
- Defense of the World Anti-Doping Agency against defamation claims arising from its investigation into doping by Russian athletes.
- Representation of a professional sports team in a class action lawsuit challenging the team’s ticketing policy.
Pro Bono : Representation of a state prisoner in a New York State CPL 440 appeal.
Rate : $$$