Jordan Kessler counsels energy clients on regulatory, administrative, and litigation matters. She regularly represents oil and gas companies before the Oil Conservation Division on regulatory and compliance issues, and has litigated claims under CERCLA and NEPA as well as other state and federal statutes governing environmental matters.
Jordan has also represented energy companies in negotiations with Indian Tribes for land access and permits and in response to federal and state rule makings. Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Jordan practiced at Modrall, Sperling, Roehl, Harris & Sisk in Albuquerque.
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Tufts University, B.A., 2008
Bar Admissions : New Mexico
Court Admissions : United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Young Energy Professionals, Member
- New Mexico Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law Section, Member
- New Mexico Oil and Gas Association
Rate : $$$$