Mr. Jordan Schreier represents clients primarily in the area of ERISA, employee benefits and compensation. His practice primarily involves advising profit and nonprofit employers on planning and compliance issues involving all aspects of employee benefits, including welfare benefits, qualified retirement and other deferred compensation plans.
His experience includes counseling on executive compensation programs, controlled group planning, multiemployer benefits plans, consumer directed health care, ERISA reporting and disclosure issues, prohibited transactions, fiduciary compliance and best practices, flexible benefits, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA and other benefits issues. He counsels employers on compliance with health care reform and serves as legal counsel to numerous pension and 401(k) investment and administrative committees.
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1983
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1987
- State Bar of Michigan – Labor and Employment Section; Taxation Section
- Washtenaw County Bar Association – Labor and Employment Section; Tax Law Sections
- American Bar Association – Labor and Employment Section
Rate : $$$